Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Find Me Now Love - Are You Moving Too Fast In Your Relationship?

Find Me Now Love Blog Post
Are You Moving Too Fast In Your Relationship?
When I was 16 years old, I was in deep like with a guy I was dating. He was purely the anti-boyfriend of my parents' choosing. He drove a black car with a souped up engine. He smoked cigarettes. He had horrible manners. He would beep the horn for me when he came to pick me up. It drove my mother crazy. I mean actually looking back - he had no respect. But that's not why I'll remember him .
What I'll recollect is that I went to an amusement park one weekend and bought a keychain that had both our names with a heart in between them. I thought it was cute and I thought he'd get a small chuckle out of it. Uh - not! He read me the riot act about how I pressure guys and that I was simply too pushy and that he didn't think this entire thing was going to work out. All this on my own front doorstep. Needless to say, I was devastated.I hadn't known this about myself whether it was his truth or the truth. I carried it with me up until the point I realized that I was in a fully reciprocal relationship .
What's the moral of this story ?
Well, it was kind of pushy for me to purchase a keychain with our names when he wasn't my personal boyfriend and he didn't buy it with me or for me. I was forcing the issue. So take this teenage lesson and apply it to your lives presently - never compel the issue. It only makes you look desperate or clueless.
Tips That You're Moving Too Fast
1. You are thinking about what your children will see like
2. You aren't interested in meeting anyone else and have been dating for a month
3. You quiz him about his incoming calls--everyday!
4. You call him before you give him a chance to return the FIRST call
5. You are leaving things in his residence "by accident" like a toothbrush, underwear, etc.
6. You need to meet his mom and request her stuff about his childhood
7. You WANT to quiz him about his incoming phone calls
findmenowlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment